Skip to main content


By December 22, 2017Headlines

The nation’s largest post-acute care provider, Kindred, is being purchased for $4.1 billion in a complex transaction.  Humana will end up owning about 40% of a new company that has Kindred’s home health and hospice business.  Two PE firms will purchase the remaining 60% of that business and all of Kindred’s long-term hospital business.

Leave a comment